12.25.2014

life is like a dirty dancing...

Me? I’m scared of everything.
I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am,
and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room
and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you...


paranoias 2:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there´s nothing to be afraid outside the room,you can bring those feelings with you,like a solid cloak of emotions,and get back to the room everytime if you want,just to remember the reason of your feelings,and by the way,if you feel scared of yourself,and your thoughts and facts,can be a little bit hard to face your fear in front of the others, ;) so, bring all that out of your mind,and heart,the room is full,the door is open,just walk outside,and breath deeply as you can =)

4:19 PM

 
Blogger vinilica vegana said...

<3 !

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home